A Conscious Company
The Beverly Agency seeks and embraces diverse talent from across the globe. We believe that now, more than ever, the entertainment industry is finally reflecting our world as it is today: a mix of different ethnicities, religions, sexualities and political beliefs. This is a trend that will only continue to grow. We foresaw this change coming when we were founded in 1989: Our commitment to expanding diversity in the entertainment community was written in our mission statement then, and we reinforce our devotion to this movement today. We strive for excellence in customer service, providing personalized attention to both our local and internationally based clients. Having established a business model with a global perspective in mind, The Beverly Agency invites you to experience a new level of excellence.
“Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists
on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent
focus on your goals and desires
Thank you for support Beverly Agency Worldwide.
The Mayor of Los Angeles calls for a State of Emergency for the
Homeless, 26,000 now homeless, many children, 10 moms and 20 kids face
In the coming weeks we will be rolling out our most Conscious effort
to date to support our charitable organizations. We invite you to join
us by Donating now! Remember to tell us which of the three charities that you want your donation to go to or you can say split between the three.
Get On The Bus
Feed The Children
If you are interested in representation, please view the guidelines below before submitting.
Please let us know on your Submission if you donated we want to ensure
you are sent something and your submission will be handled in a special
Submissions can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or via our mailing address.
- We really desire Actors with improv training (Groundlings, UCB, 2nd City etc...), We prefer that you have completed all courses or be close to doing so; again, that is what we prefer however, everyone is welcome to submit.
- We prefer Actors who have some work experience such U5, reoccurring role(s), national/regional commercials, voice over experience. Again, if you do not we welcome your submission.
- We prefer you SAG/AFTRA or at least eligible actors. However, if you do not have these qualifications we will gladly accept your submission.
- Along with your contact information, please submit your most current head-shots, ZED cards (if modeling), resume, and any demo reels, speed reels, and/or mp3 for voice-over clients.
- If mailing in your information, please be sure to label as "Attention Submissions"
- If under the age of 18, parental permission is mandatory.
- We do not accept submissions for any talent under the age of 4.
- X-rated submissions will not be reviewed. We kindly ask that you do not submit.
In addition to the above stated guidelines, we desires Actors who are ready and willing to work in all areas such television, film, commercials, etc..
We look forward to hearing from you!
Limitations are like mirages created by your own mind. When you realize
that limitation do not exist, those around you will also feel it and
allow you inside their space.”
"Proactive Innovation For Global Representation"